50% off mains, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Our opening hours remain the same however we will be serving our bar menu from 12pm-9pm. Please remember alcohol can only be sold when ordering food
New rules and guidelines to follow, we ask all customers to respect these rules so everyone can stay as safe as possible.
MASKS TO BE WORN WHEN ENTERING THE PUB AND MOVING AROUND. MASKS CAN BE REMOVED WHEN SAT AT YOUR TABLE
1. No gatherings at the bar queuing system in place (Table service will be run)
2. Please keep 2 metre distancing
3. Signing in is required when you arrive
4. Temporary menu
5. Hand sanitisers will be throughout the pub
6. One way system will be in operation
7. No Large groups 6 Maximum
8. Bookings advisable to avoid disappointment (please do not be offended if we have no space and refuse entry)
9. Children will be allowed inside but must remain seated at all times
All our staff will have correct PPE and training. Please don’t be offended if we ask you to stick to these rules, we will be doing our best to keep everyone safe and happy however if the rules are broken we will be in risk of being closed by authorities.